We are currently pairing up with a great start up initiative bringing exciting quantitative and predictive techniques to the forefront of the commodities and shipping industry.
With a first of its kind ideation in Asia, this thrilling technology will help traders and companies in the markets make better and more informed decisions.
As the start up is in a growth stage and keen to get their third leader onboard, we are looking for someone who is keen to join an early stage start up and make key impacts on the business by working closely with the Co-Founders to develop the product and grow a team across the region.
- Help solve complex mathematical and statistical problems within the quantitative realm for commodity trading
- Tapping into machine learning and predictive analytic techniques to understand the financial markets and know where the trades will be coming
- Be able to look at financial markets and impact the industry through the insights gathered
- Independent and self-motivated, someone who is passionate about building differentiating technology
- Key understanding of the market with network to gather more insights and gain potential customer traction
- Leadership qualities, ready to take on the responsibilities of hiring a quantitative team of analysts under them and train / mentor these juniors
- Preferably holding PhD in fields such as Mathematics, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis
- Prior experience working with hedge funds and financial institutes on complex mathematical problems within trading
- Experience with mentorship or leadership in the past
- Proficient in Python coding
- Experience using Machine Learning models
- Open and motivated individual, passionate about the field of trading and using their problem solving abilities to build an impactful and meaningful product for the industry.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517