My client is an international leader in the medical / healthcare industry.
In this role, the Head of Product will be driven, resourceful and capable of giving direction to the product strategy with an user experience focus. You will demonstrate the ability to work between cross culture + functional teams.
- Full cycle management that includes envisioning the art of the possible through advanced data & tech in medical industry, from 0-1.
- Building and validating business hypotheses through direct interaction with stakeholders and customers while framing business opportunities for the company and the problem-solution fit for customer, from 1-many.
- Build, maintain and evangelise product vision, MVP/POC phases, delivery roadmaps, progress updates incl. reporting with senior internal & external stakeholders
- Agile project scoping, prioritization, planning and execution within timelines and to agreed KPIs. Define, set up and run project sprints.
- Proactive risk and issue identification, mitigation and management, action tracking, team collaboration tools etc.
- Bring technical knowledge to engage in planning and agreeing sprint goals with other team members in data science, engineering and design functions.
- Present to internal and external audiences, large and small, to showcase the work of Labs and be a thought leader
- Understand market trends and landscape to identify customers, potential partners (including government bodies, start-ups) to help evaluate the build vs partner question.
- 5+ year’s experience in relevant roles in the medical industry for relevant role
- Experience in a product innovation role and/or with building new products from the ground up
- Experience in HealthTech industry is a big major plus
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538