My client is an international leader in the b2b saas marketing industry.
In this role, the Head of Product will be driven, resourceful, and capable of giving direction to the product strategy with a user experience focus. You will demonstrate the ability to work between cross culture + functional teams.
- Full cycle management that includes envisioning the art of the possible through advanced data & tech in the medical industry, from 0-1.
- Building and validating business hypotheses through direct interaction with stakeholders and customers while framing business opportunities for the company and the problem-solution fit for customer, from 1-many.
- Build, maintain and evangelise product vision, MVP/POC phases, delivery roadmaps, progress updates incl. reporting with senior internal & external stakeholders
- Agile project scoping, prioritization, planning, and execution within timelines and to agreed KPIs. Define, set up and run project sprints.
- Proactive risk and issue identification, mitigation and management, action tracking, team collaboration tools etc.
- Bring technical knowledge to engage in planning and agreeing sprint goals with other team members in data science, engineering, and design functions.
- Present to internal and external audiences, large and small, to showcase the work of Labs and be a thought leader
- Understand market trends and landscape to identify customers, potential partners (including government bodies, start-ups) to help evaluate the build vs partner question.
- 5+ year’s experience in b2b saas, coming from design background is important
- Experience in a product innovation role and/or with building new products from the ground up
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Clarlynn Tan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9935
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1658538