NextWave Partners are currently looking for a suitably qualified Head of IT Security, to join a leading company within the Aviation industry.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the companies Hong Kong office and reporting directly into the Global Director of Technology & Risk. The position itself will be responsible for leading the cyber security aviation strategy and ensuring best practice within risk management and data protection.
- Acting as the regional lead for IT Security and ensuring that all divisions and employees are complying with industry best practice.
- Oversee and manage the cyber security incident response division, ensuring efficient management within monitoring and managing of risk.
- Incorporating a cyber security culture into the business, that utilises training to heighten security knowledge and awareness.
- An active member of the global technology team and frequent interaction with the senior leaders within the aviation logistics and transportation business units.
Desired skills / experience
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or related field / work experience
- Minimum of 8 years experience within a cyber security related position
- Relevant cyber security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM would be advantageous
- Experience within the aviation industry would be highly beneficial
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com