A multinational corporation with their APAC HQ based in Singapore are currently in the process of expanding their regional cyber security capacity and are looking to make a number of strategic hires throughout 2019.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the companies Singapore office and reporting directly into the CIO. The role itself will be responsible for managing the security division throughout APAC and delivering the corporate security strategy.
- A key focus will be on creating and implementing a regional cyber security strategy that matches the companies global security objectives
- Delivering best practice cyber security solutions across the full company product line
- Incorporating a cyber security culture into the business that utilises training to heighten security knowledge and awareness
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or Engineering field or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years experience within IT Security and experience of managing a cyber security division would be very beneficial
- Certifications such as, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GIAC would be highly desirable
This is a newly created position and has been created due to the extensive pipeline of projects that have been secured, so we are in a position to hire immediately for the right person.
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For more information and to arrange an introductory call, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com