A multinational corporation with its HQ based in Sydney is currently in the process of expanding their regional cybersecurity capacity and are looking to make a number of strategic hires throughout Q2 2020.
This position will be a permanent role, based within the companies Sydney office and reporting directly into the Regional CISO. The role itself will be responsible for managing the security division throughout APAC and delivering the corporate security strategy.
- A key focus will be on creating and implementing a regional cybersecurity strategy that matches the companies global security objectives.
- Delivering best-practice cybersecurity solutions across the full company product line.
- Incorporating a cybersecurity culture into the business that utilises training to heighten security knowledge and awareness.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or Engineering field or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within IT Security and experience of managing a cybersecurity division would be very beneficial
- Certifications such as, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GIAC would be highly desirable
This is a newly created position and has been created due to the extensive pipeline of projects that have been secured, so we are in a position to hire immediately for the right person.
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989