- AI Tech company
- Leading team of data scientists
- Passion to make an impact in HealthTech
We are looking for a Data Science leader to manage a team of talented data scientists to deliver impact in the HealthTech industry. You will be pivotal to establish and nurture a high performing data culture. Driving data science strategy and technical direction forward, with senior stakeholders management and alongside the CTO.
Leading at the forefront to design and propose innovative data science solutions to help drive efficiency and breakthroughs in data intelligence. On the people management aspect, you will be leading and nurturing a high performing data science team to coach and mentor them to develop in their technical and business competency.
With deep data science background, business acumen and passion to make meaningful impact in healthcare industry using data science solutions, you will be a great fit for the role.
- Minimum of Master’s degree or above in computer science, software engineering, or similar.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of work experience in data science
- Minimum of three (3) years of people management experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in programming languages such as Python
- Relevant experience using machine learning tools like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Jupyter Notebook, etc.
- Proficient in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques including time series analysis, classification, logistic regression, GLM, text analytics
- Good to have experience working on data science projects including NLP, Computer Vision
- Experience in using cloud and big data platform including AWS, Cloudera, Hadoop
- Familiar with containerisation
- Good to have experience in HealthTech or passion for healthTech industry
- Solid experience in data science solution design
- Good experience in problem framing and translating business problems into data science problems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Vinny Chan at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6914 9936
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1440239