Join one of the world's leading innovators building audio and video software applications
With offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia, the engineering team is a passionate group that is constantly innovating and exploring new technologies in order to evolve the product.
We are looking fresh graduates to join the team in Singapore to work
- User Interface team-implements and maintains the user interface in Resolve as per specifications from our UX design team.
- System Architecture team- designs and implements the infrastructure for the core media processing pipeline and data flow in Resolve.
- Algorithms team- implements and maintains all the algorithms for video/audio processing in Resolve.
Other teams are GPU programming, Core Infrastructure, Codes and IO also open for graduate hires
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Learn about the new application and understand its features
- Adapt to the existing code base and be able to own and work on new or existing components
- Implement new user interface modules to support new features
- Improve performance as well as debug and fix issues
- Strong proficiency and fundamentals in C/C++ and STL
- Strong application development experience
- Exposure in Qt is advantageous
- Experience with OpenGL, CSS/QSS, Boost and code versioning tool like SVN and Git
- Code development experience across Mac, Windows and Linux platforms
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455