|Posted:||7 months ago|
Title: Software Engineer, Graduate
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Join one of the world's leading innovators building audio and video software applications With offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia, the engineering team is a passionate group that is constantly innovating and exploring new technologies in order to evolve the product.
We are looking multiple fresh graduates to join various team such as User Interface System Architecture, Core Infrastructure namely.
In this role you will,
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Learn about the new application and understand its features
- Adapt to the existing code base and be able to own and work on new or existing components
- Implement new user interface modules to support new features
- Improve performance as well as debug and fix issues
We are looking for,
- Strong proficiency and fundamentals in C/C++ and STL
- Strong application development experience
- Exposure in Qt is advantageous
- Experience with OpenGL, CSS/QSS, Boost and code versioning tool like SVN and Git
- Code development experience across Mac, Windows and Linux platforms
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R21103538
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired