NextWave Partners are currently working exclusively with a leading financial institution, in their search for a Global Leader of Application Security.
This position will be based in Singapore but will have a global remit, while reporting directly to the Global CIO. For this position, we are seeking a motivated professional that can combine their hands-on security experience, with an extensive background within strategy formulation and implementation.
- Define and develop a regional application security strategy that encompasses the full security coverage of the business.
- Oversee and manage the application security team, in order to ensure that any potential risks are actioned and therefore minimise the possibility of future vulnerabilities.
- Incorporating a cyber security culture into the business, that utilises training to heightensecurity knowledge and awareness on a global basis.
- Board level interaction, while acting as the subject matter expert within Application Security for the business in APAC.
- Educated to Degree Level within an IT or related field / work experience
- Minimum of 12 years experience within an IT security related position
- Experience in planning and delivering a security strategy within an MNC environment
- Relevant cyber security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM would be advantageous
- Experience with modern source language and tools such as, Ruby, Python, AWS, Java are highly beneficial
The role is open to all nationalities and relocation support can be provided if necessary.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Terry Hodges at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1914
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1873989