Join one of the world's leading innovators building audio and video software applications
With offices in the USA, UK, Japan, Singapore and Australia, the engineering team is a passionate group that is constantly innovating and exploring new technologies in order to evolve the product.
- User Interface team-implements and maintains the user interface in Resolve as per specifications from our UX design team.
- System Architecture team- designs and implements the infrastructure for the core media processing pipeline and data flow in Resolve.
- Algorithms team- implements and maintains all the algorithms for video/audio processing in Resolve.
- Core Infrastructure team- designs and implements the timeline, editing and audio infrastructure in Resolve.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code
- Learn about the new application and understand its features
- Adapt to the existing code base and be able to own and work on new or existing components
- Implement new user interface modules to support new features
- Improve performance as well as debug and fix issues
- Strong proficiency and fundamentals in C/C++ and STL
- Strong application development experience for over 7 years
- Excellent debugging skills, especially with multi-threaded systems for over 5 years
- Experience with OpenGL, CSS/QSS, Boost and code versioning tool like SVN and Git
- Code development experience across Mac, Windows and Linux platforms
- Ability to manage a small team of developers and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment with minimal guidance
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455