|Posted:||14 days ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
We have partnered with a forward thinking and innovative Climate Tech Start up that's actively seeking a detail-oriented and highly driven Product Manager to join us in our mission to build best-in-class experiences for our users. The ideal individual for this position is someone who knows how to push product from the ground up.
We're on a mission to enable teams working to restore nature...
We are a group of designers, engineers and product builders who believe that better collaboration can change the world. By bringing all project data & workflows into one place, we unlock insights that streamlines the restoration of natural ecosystems.
What will I be doing?
Engineers play a key role in the development of the company. You will be involved in the co-creation process of the product, together with our designers addressing real customer needs.
- Develop different aspects of our user-facing products and websites across the FE and BE stack
- Ensure our code is always up to date using the latest best practices and tools
- You will be co-responsible for setting the technical direction for the team and technical knowledge sharing
- Become a natural capital expert and shape the growing climate tech ecosystem
What you'll bring to the team
- 2+ years of engineering experience
- You are comfortable working with modern API's within web applications - most of our APIs are built with Go exposing REST interfaces
- You are familiar with modern front end frameworks - ReactJS
- Experience and understanding of CI/CD tools
- Experience with both automation and package management tools like npm, Webpack, Jest
- Excellent debugging and investigating skills: you're capable of finding the cause of an issue quickly
- You enjoy hacking things together to create a proof of concept, but you're very critical of the code you push to production
- We'd love to see that you have worked directly on growth/retention topics or have started a successful product from scratch
- You are an entrepreneur at heart: you have validated and/or launched a new idea from scratch whether as full-time job related or as a side hustle
- You have worked in a related field (climate/environment or project/data management software)
- You have worked in validation and / or early-stage start-ups
Be like soil
One of our values is that we are driven to cultivate the diverse growth of everyone we work with. We encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all of the requirements for the role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)