Do you enjoy working in creating interactive platforms in the Edtech space?
Do you enjoy working on projects with long-term vision?
Do you enjoy working on frontend and backend development?
Look no further! We are looking for FullStack Developers for a client redefining the Edtech space. As a senior developer, you will dabble on backend and frontend development based on the project needs.
- Participate in the development/ implementation of high quality, innovative and sustainable software over the full life cycle of Software Development
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain services, systems, and applications
- Conceive and implement new features and solve interesting and challenging problems together with the team
- Continually improve code quality, performance, and reliability
- Employ agile development methodology and best practices
- Work closely with different stakeholders to design, develop and maintain our greenfield projects
- At least 5 years of in-depth knowledge and experience of front-end and back-end development
- Proficiency in developing and working on APIs to integrate in-house and commercial applications
- Mandarin knowledge is advantageous to communicate effectively with stakeholders in North Asia.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications.
- Passion for learning and adopting emerging best-of-breed tools into our stack as we believe in using the right tools for the right job
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455