Exciting Opportunity to build the from scratch!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer for a leading organization pioneering into EdTech domain.
Reporting to the Group Director of Technology, you will be leading the development of our in-house applications
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of high quality, innovative and sustainable software over the full life cycle of Software Development
- Conceive and implement new features and solve interesting and challenging problems together with the team
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability
- Employ agile development methodology and best practices
- Work closely with different stakeholders to design, develop and maintain our greenfield projects
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant Computer Science discipline
- At least 5 years in-depth knowledge and experience of front-end and backend
- Passion for building and taking ownership of elegant, practical and scalable applications against a digital transformation backdrop
- Proficiency in developing and working on APIs to integrate in-house and commercial applications
- Proficiency in building report interfaces and data feeds. Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Good communications and vendor management skills; proactive, problem- solving and willing to learn new technologies
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455