|Posted:||21 days ago|
My client is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive improved health and financial outcomes.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
My client is a global animal-health technology and services company dedicated to empowering veterinary practice partners to drive improved health and financial outcomes. We're bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects our customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. Our passion for the well-being of animals and those who care for them drives us to advance the world of veterinary medicine.
Headquartered in United States, with more than 5,000 employees, serving over 100,000 customers around the globe.
The GTS APAC team's main office is based in Brisbane, Australia.
You will be expected to work in a CI/CD environment and regularly review your work with your peers for great outcomes. You shouldn't be afraid of making changes, seeking collaborative help and iterating on components based on feedback. You will be an instrumental member of a team, where you will be listened to and valued and support the business goals such as building the best Veterinary Practice Management Software that is maintainable for the future and helps contribute to a better day for our users .
- Implementing user interface components using Angular, based on high level design prototypes and acceptance criteria
- Building clean re-usable components with a focus on re-use and maintainability
- Collaborating closely with backend developers, Ux designers, QA, Dev Ops, Business Analyst and Product Owner to complete user stories
- Troubleshoot issues and solve problems where needed
- Contributing to API design as required by the frontend
- Developing unit tests and other tests as required
- Presenting work to stakeholders at sprint reviews and code review sessions
- Undertaking regular skill development, using learning platforms provided
- Attending the Brisbane office once a fortnight for team meetings and as required outside of this
- Developing understanding of full-stack .NET web applications
- Developing understanding of API and web development
- Developing understanding of web application security
Software Languages & Technologies
- HTML5, CSS
- Visual Studio Code
- Azure Dev Ops
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
- Web: www.next-wavepartners.com