|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
Our client is a stealth fintech start-up, who is looking for a Founding Software Engineer. You will play a pivotal role in developing, maintaining, and supporting a complex B2B Payment integration application. You will also be building a small team of engineers from scratch.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and develop robust APIs and tools based on customer needs
- Architect product and core infrastructure with long term reliability, scalability, and security in mind
- Lead/collaborate with teams across the company for the successful delivery of the product/technical roadmap, from inception to testing and operating in production
- Produce high-quality maintainable & testable code
- Proactively identify and prioritize improvements to the team's processes, codebases, and best practices
- Mentor engineers in their technical careers to help them grow
- 5+ years of experience developing and shipping production-grade software
- Experience working with backend programming languages such as Golang or Java
- Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks
- Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
- Experience instrumenting tracing/monitoring system for ensuring the quality of the products in production (using tools such as Jaeger/Datadog/etc)
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL databases (schema design and query optimization)
- Familiarity with software engineering development cycles (Agile/Scrum)
- Demonstrated experience in up levelling engineers
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired