|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Title: Field Security Engineer
Location: South Korea
NextWave Partners focus on working with companies at forefront of technologies across Climate Tech, AI and Innovation (Smart Cities, IoT) and Cyber Security. We are committed to supporting industiries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with the Global Teleco giant and seeking Field Security Engineer to scale their business to the next level in South Korea.
- Perform maintenance work
- Particiate in all phase of a project
- Document problems and resolutions, and update ticketing system for future reference
- Support escalations of your team members, including external vendors
- Minimum 2 years of experience in teleco or data communication space
- Required to travel 50%+ of work time
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or technology field
- CISCO certifications in Network/Security Field
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired