|Posted:||7 months ago|
Title: Field Sales Account Manager
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About The Opportunity
Our client is looking for a talented Field Sales Account Manager, who will join the Field Sales team. Our client's Linux is a commercial Linux operating system based on the Yocto distribution that is used word wide in a variety of industries; Telecom, Industrial, Medical, A&D, etc. Our client has 40 years of experience developing embedded operating systems. As part of your role at our client site you will work on a variety of Linux related projects and leading-edge hardware platforms.
- Planning and set the strategy to develop new customer and increase the biz
- Maintaining customers and cultivating new customers in line with company's strategy and value
- Gathering market and customer information
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements and making aggressive proposals to clear issues of the customers
- Demonstrate credibility by communication, POC, demo, and other activities with field technical team
- Collaborate with Product management team and Engineering team to solve customers and products' issues
- Building up and improving account relationship from "in-charge" level to "Management level"
- Negotiating the term and conditions of an agreement and closing sales
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Developing forecasts and reporting activities to management regularly
- Communicating with the company related members and working positively from team work perspective
Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success, Qualifications
- Minimum 5+ years' experience selling software and/or hardware products/services
- Good communication skills and comfortable in dealing with customers
- Knowledge / Experience like below fields are strong plus;1) Sales in (Edge) Cloud based SW and CI(Continuous Integration) /CD(Continuous Deploy) related SW 2) Sales in Embedded software and H/W like RTOS, Testing, Validation, SBC, COTS Board
- Edge Cloud and CI/CD knowledge is preferable
- Safety critical (ex: DO-178C, IEC61508) knowledge is preferable
- Industrial market (Medical, Semiconductor, Robotics, Railway,..) selling background is preferable
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and achieve the quota
- Ability to well value matching with customer's requirement
- Ability to create account strategy, manage and execute business with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage assigned account strategy, manage and execute business with minimal supervision
- Self-disciplined, proof of good teamwork and initiative
- Ability to utilize & drive resource around to maximize output
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired