|Salary:||£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Nextwave is looking for an ESG Specialist based in London for an Investment Management firm. The ideal candidate will have experience in equity research and investment stewardship and will keep up-to-date with regulations and policies surrounding the ESG Investing space.
- Qualitative and quantitative research on ESG equity investments will assist the ESG Strategy team.
- Assist the firm with climate change and climate risk thought leadership and research initiatives.
- Continually keep up to date with policies and regulations tied to the ESG taxonomy.
- Continued research on providers that work with ESG investment markets
- Have worked 2-3 years in an in-house position within ESG Equity Research.
- Python or SQL knowledge will be a plus.
- Interested in climate change research and/or biodiversity.
- Must be in possession of UK working rights.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired