|Salary:||US$175000 - US$250000 per annum|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Currently NextWave Partners are engaged with a Wealth Msagement firm in the US that focuses only on Impact and ESG Investing. They are looking for an ESG Portfolio Manager. This person will support the lifecycle of a large portfolio, leading project-level reviews, optimizing standards, identifying areas for improvement, reporting analyses, and training staff members. The portfolio manager should not only be comfortable talking with high-level business leaders about individual portfolios.
- Manage day-to-day ESG portfolio activities and establish working plan for each project phase
- Analyze and appraise sales methods, costs, and results
- Analyze key performance indicators to produce reports on ESG and Impact Portfolios.
- 5-9 or more years of experience in financial planning and investment
- Certification in good standing, such as CFA, CFP, or CAIA would be prefered
- Knowledge of impact investmenting and ESG.
- Personal integrity and an ability to maintain confidentiality of company and client information
Proficiency with financial planning software
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired