|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, & Climate-Tech sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
This position will report to the Global Head of ESG. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and executing on our ESG data approach across Private Equity, private markets and capital markets portfolios. The firm is looking for someobe with knowledge in best practices and disclosure frameworks, has strong data analysis and communication skills, and is excited to deepen sustainability and business performance across our portfolio companies and investments.
- Work with Bain Capital ESG team, business unit leads, and our portfolio companies to develop and share insightful analytics on our priority ESG topics (e.g., carbon intensity, climate risk, employee engagement, diverse and high-performing organizations, etc.)
- Lead measurement capability building, leveraging portfolio data, data platforms and consulting resources
- Engage portfolio companies, investment teams, and external advisors to gather ESG metrics and conduct rigorous analysis on ESG performance at the fund and portfolio company levels
- Manage ESG measurement and outcome tracking, including data collection of KPI metrics and process and improvement initiatives
- Build on best practices and analytics on climate-related transition and physical risks to be leveraged at firm, fund, and portfolio company levels.
- Strong candidates should possess at least 6-10 years of total full-time work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management consulting ispreferred; ESG, sustainability, or impact advisory work viewed highly favorably.
- Attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for and experience in developing ESG strategies, including process design, evaluation, and management
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Job has Expired