|Posted:||4 months ago|
Title: Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Greater Tokyo Area, Japan
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are working with the Global Digital Security Solution provider with great presence in SSL, PKI and IoT space and seeking Enterprise Sales Director to scale their business to the next level in Japan.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
This is a quota carrying role. Sales Account Executive will be responsible for new sales of PKI, IOT, and Signing
product/product line to new and existing end-user customer accounts in Japan
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND COMPETENCIES
- Focus on growing sales bookings through acquisition of new customers and cross-sell
- Co-ordinate and execute account plans and strategy
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve
assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings,
and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and
cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value,
strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full
solutions to customers
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, &/OR CERTIFICATON
- · Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- · 5+ years - demonstrated sales account executive sales experience.
- · Ability to liaise with customers and partners at all levels.
- · Excellent time management skills.
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- · Excellent presentation skills.
- · Strong achievement against quota.
- · General proficiency with sales skills required to accomplish goals.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired