NextWave Partners is working with a leading EPC to help identify an Engineering Manager to oversee the regional engineering department looking after both coal and gas fired power plant projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the execution of the multi-discipline engineering review of EPC projects.
- Development of a cohesive and functional team, across the various disciplines, with in-house and hired resources.
- Review specifications, calculations, drawings, vendor packages and manuals, coordinate with the multidiscipline engineers.
- Review the need and advise on potential variances or deviation; technical, commercial and program impacts.
- Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Project
- During construction, ensure documentation and packages are complete and in-place to support contractor’s progress (all material traceability, NDT complete & accepted, test packages reviewed and accepted, etc).
- Provide technical assistance, guidelines in matters of quality and engineering during construction.
- Engineering Manager with international companies’ experience (gained through multinational companies or across countries and professional cultures)
- Minimum 10 years engineering supervisory experience covering end-to-end thermal projects
- Management of internal and external engineering interfaces, schedule impact, change orders.
- Experience in Engineering for Construction, QA/QC, Delivery Coordination.
- Degree in Engineering, Master in relevant field preferred.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities focusing on discipline engineering please contact Christopher Stephens on the below email address and telephone number:
Direct Line: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303