|Location:||United States of America|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Title: Engineering Manager US - Solar
Location: United States - various office based / remote options
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Engineering Manager to lead their solar energy projects across the United States.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of solar projects, from design and development to implementation, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations. This role requires strong technical expertise, project management skills, and leadership abilities.
- Plan, execute, and oversee the entire project lifecycle, from feasibility studies and design to construction and commissioning.
- Undertake Energy Yield Assessments (EYA).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies, industry trends, and regulatory requirements. Apply technical expertise to drive innovation and efficiency.
- Take an active role in LCOE Optimisation Analysis for new Projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Extensive experience within the Solar PV industry.
- Suitably experienced in undertaking Energy Yield Assessments.
- Familiarity with U.S. federal, state, and local regulations related to solar PV projects.
- Experience with large-scale Solar PV plants in the US, from either a Developer, EPC or Technical Advisor.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Job has Expired