|Posted:||28 days ago|
Title: Engineering Manager, Offshore Wind
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading offshore wind developer who are working on a large portfolio of projects in Korea. As a result of this activity, they are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to support the development and technical teams in delivering these projects.
- Providing technical and commercial input to the project tendering strategy for all aspects related to offshore engineering.
- Playing a leading role in identifying, tendering and selecting technical advisors, equipment suppliers and contractors for the project.
- Ensuring that all WHSE requirements are implemented into the design of the projects
- Leading the project design, specification and subsequent management of all aspects related to offshore engineering.
- Managing the project's technical processes in the tender and execution phase
- Managing design decisions and technical solutions
- Working closely with the Owners Engineer (OE) and Package Managers to ensure that the project is successfully designed, procured and delivered.
- Managing outsourced engineering work and all design and engineering interfaces within the project across all engineering disciplines.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience managing the engineering of large offshore and onshore infrastructure projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Fluency in English and Korean, due to stakeholder management responsibilities
- Willingness to take business trips when required