Do you have a passion for technology and impactful products? Are you interested in the healthcare domain and want to create an impact in the medical field through technical innovation?
Well then you've come to the right place.
We are currently working with a fast-growing HealthTech company that is looking for an Engineering Manager to come join a talented and fun team. Working closely with the CTO, you’d be in charge of managing a small team of talented and capable engineers on product delivery and improvements.
- Manage a team of 4 – 5 engineers on their day to day tasks, as well as, helping guide them into product improvements.
- Be able to review code for the engineers and step in when needed to program and code with a lean team
- Coordinate and direct projects to ensure delivery in a timely manner
- Involve yourself with improving the product by directly adding to the software
- Plan new installments while managing testing, operation, and maintenance work.
- Being able to troubleshoot when needed.
- Implement best practices and good procedures through the organization, making a significant contribution to the engineering culture.
- Minimally a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business, Design or other related fields
- At least 5 years of software development experience, preferably working within software product companies
- Holding 1 -2 years of management experience leading small teams or projects to success
- Prior experience working in a South East Asian start up company highly preferred
- Experienced in Python and Django or other related open-source tools
- Ability to communicate well and implement good engineering practices
- Bonus to have prior work experience with a HealthTech product
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517