Join a growing AI Product company to lead a diverse group of Software Engineers across the front, back, and fullstack engineering.
You’d be expected to guide and lead the production of this advanced analytics tool while working on cutting-edge technology including Microsoft cloud stacks, open-source coding
languages and Big Data tools. All the while working with senior leadership and strong research teams that back up the machine learning models in this product.
Your team would be responsible to develop complex software and ensure they can scale up smoothly while processing Big Data volumes and accommodating a variety of new users.
- Manage a senior group of Software Engineers across various languages and backgrounds, ensuring products are delivered on time
- Be able to help troubleshoot and mentor anyone that needs it on the team, being the subject matter expert in all Software Engineering processes
- Ability to be a hands-on leader, who can lead from example and engineer software code across various open-source languages and work with a data heavy product that taps into advanced analytics and machine learning techniques
- Communicate with senior leadership and various stakeholders to ensure standards are kept and realistic timelines are set
- Career coach to those under them, with the ability to develop and groom talent
- Forward thinking leader, with the ability to recruit and grow the team in areas it needs development in
- Understand the product and ensure that it is able to solution to clients in the way they need
- Holding a Masters in Computer Science or related fields
- Have 8+ years of working experience in technical software engineering roles, having productized the code. Ideally with a heavy data element to the product.
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in technical leadership and management, having had to recruit, groom and develop their teams in the past
- Led large scale projects in software development, with a deep understanding of various software solutions
- Strong CICD mindset and ability
- Have a flexible mindset to apply the necessary engineering process when required, be it Scrum, Agile, or waterfall – depending on the needs
- Exposure to infrastructure, including DevOps (Kubernetes, GitHub) tools and Big Data architecture across Hadoop or Cloud technologies
- Strong communicator and ability to inspire others on the engineering team, as well as working cross-functionally
- Good understanding on business acumen and how to make the product solve business problems
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517