We’re working with a new Data Product company that is helping to revolutionize a traditional industry.
This is a new venture backed by a Global MNC, helping to digitalize and tap onto advanced analytics. The role requires someone who can code with the latest technology stack from Google, specifically Golang, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes etc. and manage a team of engineers to develop cutting edge products.
Engage with stakeholders and be able to ensure that the product you deliver is able to impact their business and help their lives.
- Lead a team of highly technical engineers through design, prototyping, development and implementation
- Run complex computational problems and create a product that is able to solve these at a fast manner
- Code and develop the product, being hands-on yourself
- Manage an engineering process within your team that is agile and allows for consistent feedback and code reviews
- Be able to break down big features into manageable user stories and tasks to complete for your team
- Deliver to timelines and balance quality work with speed
- Work with a highly diverse team of individuals from data scientists, software engineers to product designers
- Provide mentorship to your team and help them grow in their careers
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related fields
- Have proven leadership in a prior start up – ideally in the logistics or maritime domain
- Holding 7+ years of experience in software engineering roles
- At least 2 years of management experience, leading teams of more than 5 people
- Programming skills in various languages with a significant project using Golang.
- Strong experience with data structures and relational databases, SQL and distributed service-oriented architectures
- Have worked with a Cloud Stack – specifically Google Cloud Platform and AWS
- Experience with data science problems would be significant plus, especially machine learning and optimization problems
- Have a strong problem solving mindset
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517