|Posted:||25 days ago|
Title: Engineering Manager, Crypto
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy
About the Role
We are looking for Engineering Manager specialised in fullstack end to end development interested in working with a leading digital assets platform. You will be working in an open and collaborative environment with a diverse and international team
Be part of shaping the way we will manage our finances for many years to come!
In this role you will,
- Lead and build a team consisting of backend, frontend and mobile engineers
- Partner with product owners and stakeholders to create a scalable backend system and an extendable frontend application to support multiple projects
- Design and Architect new/current features for our our platforms
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle such as coding, code review, testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a fast and iterative development process.
We are looking for,
- Minimum of 8 years software development experience with the ability to structure, coach and mentor a fast pace team consists of engineers from across backend, web and mobile verticals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, be able to build a high engagement team by incorporating ideas from the members
- Proficient in any of the followings: Ruby on Rails OR Python OR Golang with ability to code in multiple languages
- Knowledgeable and experienced in building Cloud based application.
- Great understanding of the fundamentals with good knowledge of best practices
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1546445
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)