|Posted:||25 days ago|
Title: Engineering Manager, Fintech
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to build highly scalable fintech applications that can be used by our millions of users across APAC and Europe. In this role you will be building team and product from scratch
In this role you will;
- Lead and build a team consisting of backend, frontend and mobile engineers
- Partner with product owners and stakeholders to create a scalable backend system and an extendable frontend application to support multiple projects in payments and merchant management.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, development, application debugging and diagnosis
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as Continuous Delivery, TDD and Scrum
- Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers
What we are looking for
- Experience with Design Patterns, Design Principles, Software Architecture and Algorithms
- Ability to structure, coach and mentor a fast pace team consists of engineers from across backend, web and mobile verticals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, be able to build a high engagement team by incorporating ideas from the members
- Good product mindset, be able to balance between project features and engineering quality
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1546445
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)