We are working with a client who’s created a data and AI driven product that helps companies tap into their Big Data sources. Having been established in the United States, this company is now growing across APAC, and needing someone to head up the DevOps and
Automation stream within the Australian office. The team there have already secured several key clients who are considered top tier within the financial industry.
Now you see why you’re needed to dive straight into work! You’d be seen as the expert in DevOps and automation, being able to build something out and take full ownership of the impact it creates on the business. You’d work with a highly capable engineering team, who
are both social and ambitious. You’d be required to uphold business and culture values as the company grows upwards and outwards.
- Collaborate with the software and automation team to design and implement globalinfrastructure, as well as design and implement continuous delivery systems.
- Establish automation for all infrastructure, running it from the development and testing stages all the way to production.
- Automate a range of things including, security policies, procedures and application deployments.
- Create infrastructure that can collect data for alerting, should things go wrong, and planning, for future service scaling
- Be able to support any failures the system may have in supporting the infrastructure or application for clients.
- Hold strong communication abilities to work with your engineering team and the ability to make executive decisions regarding your area of expertise, knowing the impact the product has on a client’s business.
- Holding a minimum of 5 years work experience in relevant areas including infrastructure roles, DevOps or IT Operations
- Strong capabilities in working with AWS technology with an AWS certification in DevOps Engineering highly preferred
- Prior work on projects using technologies such as: Jenkins, Packer & Chef and CloudFormation.
- Be able to automate on scripting languages Python or Ruby
- Be able to work with Linux systems
- Familiarity with networking fundamentals
- Australian work visa / citizenship required
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517