|Posted:||15 days ago|
Title: Embedded Systems Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners are seeking an experienced embedded systems engineer in which you will be responsible for the creation of embedded products from architecture to deployment. This is for an IoT product business in which they build solutions catered to the renewable energy industry.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Hands-on analogue and digital interfacing and protocols like I2C, SPI, USART
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1767725
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)