|Posted:||10 days ago|
Title: Embedded QA Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave Partners is working exclusively with an IoT business that builds wireless monitoring sensors. They are seeking an Embedded QA Engineer who is responsible in planning and executing tests of their embedded systems.
- Testing on drivers and embedded software
- Develop ad hoc tests to support engineering debug
- Writing and executing test plans to ensure complete code coverage
- Providing detailed bug reports to the engineering Team using JIRA
- Years of software quality assurance (both automated and manual test strategies)
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD practices
- Experience in communication busses such as RS485 and RS232
- Scripting language experience with Python.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)