|Posted:||7 months ago|
Title: Embedded Engineer
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
This position calls for an embedded engineer with experience of working with low-level device protocols.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Provide post-production support
- Assess third party and open source software
- 1-3 years' experience of working with embedded systems
- Exposure with Operating Systems: Contiki, FreeRTOS, TinyOS, Linux Device Protocols
- Protocol exposure including: UART, SPI, I2C, RS485, RS232, SDI-12, MODBUS, IoT Technology
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired