|26 days ago
Title: EIA Manager - Offshore Wind
Location: Seoul, Korea
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
NextWave are working with a leading renewable energy organisation who have a strong track record in developing, financing, constructing and operating renewable energy assets globally. They currently have a large pipeline of offshore wind projects in Korea and, as a result, are looking to hire an experienced EIA Manager to support the development of this portfolio..
- Managing various permitting and consenting activities, including EIA-approval process.
- Participating in meetings with external stakeholders, such as government authorities, NGO's, consultants and project partners
- Preparing documents regarding the planning of the consenting process for both the offshore and onshore section of the project.
- Closely managing engineering consultancies for permit related works
- Providing key inputs to the consenting process post EIA approval
- Providing daily ad hoc support to the technical project team on permitting and environmental matters
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Environmental Management or a similar field
- Previous experience managing the EIA work on an infrastructure project in Korea
- Strong knowledge of local environmental regulations
- Due to project interface responsibilities, excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written and spoken English is key