Our client is one of the leading retail brands in the world and requires someone to come in and head up the transformation in IT across the North Asian retail stores.
Be a part of this digital transformation journey to help look across a multitude of stakeholder requirements from C-Suite executives to store owners and business functions across the corporation. Be a leader and innovator to understand the requirements and realities of technology that can be set up to create a smart store environment. Cover areas such as wifi, online payment systems, customer behavior analysis, etc. to help establish smart environments within the retail industry. Be someone who is able to break tradition and come up with new technological advancements with high impact.
Role and Responsibility
- Lead a team of specialists in technology to provide the support necessary across the region of North Asia (Hong Kong, Macau and China) in the retail stores, data centers, and corporate offices.
- Help implement the technical services at the stores e.g. POS systems, Wifi, networks, etc.
- Be able to work with a global team to understand the current internal systems while deploying in-store technology
- Help maintain and support this region’s technological functioning and growth.
- Have a keen mind to introduce top-notch technical systems including Cloud servers, Mobile payment systems, Analytics systems, etc.
- Be able to manage local vendors and help with budgeting
- Ensure there are standards to technical implementation across the region through documentation
Skills and Requirements
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- Holding at least 8 years worth of experience, during which you’ve led large scale projects while managing a team, stakeholders and senior management.
- Prior experience in enterprise and B2C environments, preferably with high volume and transactions daily
- Able to deliver at the speed required while not foregoing quality
- Have strong communication abilities in English and Cantonese, capable of managing vendors and business stakeholders
- Project management skills are preferable
- Proficiency in at least two of the following: O365 collaboration suite of products, POS, network, servers, etc.
- Ideally currently working in Hong Kong or has worked in Hong Kong for at least 3 years, thus understanding the cultural norms of retail stores and IT functions in the region
Interested candidates feel free to email your CV directly to email@example.com.
We will get back to shortlisted candidates. Unfortunately, our robots are still being developed so excuse us for working at a human speed !