Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Analytics expert to lead marketing plan and strategy based on consumer data for the regional market. You will be the subject matter expert to analyse consumer journey insight based on data across campaign response data (CRM, FB, Google), owned customer data and website landing page. You will be in the driver seat to provide marketing solution to grow actual influenced sales. You will be leading team of data analysts and have technical support from data engineer and data scientists to reach the business objectives.
- Well-known Global Brand
- Regional Data Centre of Excellence
- Marketing Technology Lead with data analytics expertise
- Data Technology – Lead the direction in prioritizing in order to reach business objectives when you have wealth of data from multiple sources to assess
- Marketing Science – Adopt the right technologies and tools to drive insights. (For instance, Building marketing attribution model), purchase propensity model, offline sale tracking solutions)
- Strategic thinking – Review how to utiise the data points to build up consumer journey hypothesis
- Project Planning, Management & Stakeholder Management
- Data Storytelling & Presentation
- Over seven (7) years of experience in marketing analytics, performance marketing
- Good understanding of marketing technology platform and how it works (DMP, DSP)
- Proficient in using digital analytics tools (Adobe, Google Analytics, FB insights)
- Excellent presentation and data storytelling skills
- Project Management skills in managing timeline and resource management.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders.