Work with an exciting product, working within a start up environment building a global product within an MNC.
Help to define the digital landscape of exciting global products that tap into advanced analytics for products that help digitalize your cash processes and help the commercial team globally.
Work with an international and high performing engineering team that are passionate about building products in a fast-paced environment.
You’d be ensuring that the digital landscape and user experience is highly optimized, working closely with product managers, designers and customers.
Be a great individual contributor, leading your area of design and digital architecture to ensure that the team are able to make a successful product.
- Work with product managers and analysts to help design technical requirements and implement strategies for the digital architecture of this global product
- Be able to improve the processes in place and help with measuring productivity and predicting delivery for the product with your team
- Analyze and improve the design sprints, ensuring that the envisioned solution will help tackle your defined problem sets
- Own and deliver the functional documentation of the product, while helping to continuously improve and maintain it
- Manage relationships across various stakeholders and work with the team to ensure that top standards are kept
- Take charge of the digital landscape through your interaction with product managers and vendors across various teams
- Hold at least 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture and solution designing with prior experience architecting digital solutions with complex systems in an enterprise environment
- Write solution designs, roadmaps and be able to create integration diagrams and test cases to ensure the solution environment is optimal
- Strong understanding of cloud offerings, especially AWS and Azure, and how to integrate in a distributed, event-driven system, using microservices and cloud native solutions
- Have an ability to work with both technical stakeholders (i.e. software engineers) and business stakeholders (traders) to help translate business needs and develop a product driven culture
- Have strong experience in DevOps culture which implements CICD and software automation
- Be able to work in agile, Scrum frameworks
- Have strong knowledge on domain driven design, using SOLID principles and test driven development to implement clean code
- Bonus if able to work with various databases (relational or non-relational) and have an understanding of APIs, containers, integration layers, authorization etc.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517