Our client in the gaming industry is looking to re-invent gaming engagement to make it more interactive, engaging and empowering experience that converts the passive spectator into an active audience
We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer who has excellent complex solving skills, technical knowledge and expertise in managing cloud infrastructure, and experienced with managing deployment processes.
- Strategic and technical knowledge across cloud service providers, primarily Amazon Web Services.
- Have good exposure to design and implementation execution, and operational discipline for Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Configuration Management, and Cloud Automation
- Works with business units’ product development and infrastructure vendors as well as the other IT technical teams to ensure high-quality solutions.
- Ensure implementation of governance, and security measures around product offerings
- Work on resource capacity planning across environments and optimize to ensure effective use of resources, from cloud to human.
- Participate in the managed service provider interactions and coordination of issues. Incident and Problem Management for escalations
- Change Management for all infrastructure elements
- Maintain and develop technical documentation and diagrams
- Provides cross-coverage to other Worldwide Engineering Team members
- Knowledge of hosting large-scale web services in Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, ELB, RDS, Route53, IAM, CFT, Security Groups, S3)
- Knowledge in principles of Cloud Computing (AWS)
- Experience source code control systems (Git) and CI/CD tools & frameworks (Jenkins, Gitlab, Spinnaker, ELK, Grafana)
- Experience building and deploying and highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
- Familiarity with application & infrastructure monitoring tools, application performance management tools and familiarity with operational analytics
- Awareness of IT security best practices
- AWS DevOps Engineer Certification is advantageous
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Rekha Ramaswamy at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9043
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1546455