Work with one of the strongest core Technology teams in Singapore at an e-Commerce platform containing a diverse and highly talented team.
Be able to work with a growing business that takes technical challenges into their own hands and which has grown
phenomenally the past few months.
You’d work with a complex Cloud system helping to manage traffic and systems in a highly proficient manner through productional software, intelligent engines and stable system architecture. If you think you’re up for the challenge and a top engineer in data, do apply for this job!
- Design and develop a Cloud Native DevOps Platform utilizing automation, CICD and configuration techniques to empower the organization through emerging technology and Cloud Native stacks
- Work with a multitude of engineers to improve development and delivery efficiency of your engineers through your DevOps Platform
- Improve the Platform’s availability, stability, extensibility and security
- Be able to implement automation solutions, help detect / fix potential problems, help reduce manual operations and improve response times across the team
- Minimally a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Passionate individual in coding, programming, innovation and problem solving
- Know the fundamentals of computer science in depth (i.e. data structures, algorithms, operating systems, networks, databases etc.)
- Have strong hands-on experience in coding at least one programming language (e.g. Golang, Python, java or C++)
- Have worked with large-scale systems and platforms
- Prior experience with Cloud Native technology stack such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, Jenkins, Helm, Istio, CoreDNS etc. would be highly preferred
- Experience with React/Ant Design is a great plus
- Contribution to the engineering community through open-source projects, published research papers and attending conferences is regarded very highly
- Strong communicator with logical problem solving capabilities
- Due to working with international team fluency in English and Mandarin is required
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517