|Salary:||Up to S$0.00 per annum|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
We are working with an Online Internet Company that is dominating the current markets in their area. With this rapid expansion, they have also established a new fintech business. If you are fascinated in working on large scale problems that revolve around Data, Cloud and the latest technology, this would be the perfect role for you.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work closely with the teams in Singapore and Berlin to build, maintain and optimize the current Infrastructure-as-a-code using Terraform
- Maintain and enhance the current platform to ensure high level of reliability and resilience
- Carry out troubleshooting and root cause analysis of the post-mortem evaluations
- Develop systems and tools to automate and orchestrate the cloud environment
- Work closely with security and development team to ensure compliance to best engineering practice
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in devops, site reliability engineer or relevant fields
- Must have excellent working experience in AWS and provisioning tools like Terraform
- Possess excellent knowledge of AWS services like RDS, SNS, SQS, S3
- Must have knowledge in one or more of programming languages like Python, C++, NodeJS or Golang
- Have strong experience in carrying out troubleshooting and monitoring
- You are passionate about best practice in devops and SRE and take ownership of your work
- Good to have certification in AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)