|Posted:||6 days ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the Role
Our client is a leading multinational company that provides Technology services and systems for various types of businesses. The latest project they're working on, helps various clients in the travel industry, build new products as well end-to-end solutions to fill any gaps in the client's entertainment portfolio. They have set up a centralized technology center in Singapore to provide expertise to deploy their software solution onto cloud platforms and implement relevant security controls. You will be expected to have strong communication and corporation skills to work closely with multinational teams from US, EMEA, and SEA. To be successful in this role, you should have strong software development, exposure to cloud platforms and proficient knowledge on Kubernetes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take charge of the deployment process of new applications and cloud monitoring for various development and operations purposes
- Be part of a DevSecOps team, working with various stakeholders and engineers
- Implement relevant security controls, realize product requirements, resolve system failures, and ensure secured operations of the platforms
- Apply Agile methods to your developments
- Implement standard practices, provide documentation and knowledge sharing regarding secured release of new application features
- You should have a Bachelor's degree in software engineering, Computer Science, or any relevant fields
- Holding 3+ years of experience with software development in the past
- You should have strong knowledge in software development, cloud technologies and infrastructure provision tools (Terraform)
- Must have strong background in virtualization and clustered orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Ideally you have good exposure to Agile methods, DevSecOps, CI/CD and software production
- Ideally good knowledge of REST APIs or API Gateways
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.