Have you worked at a highly DevOps driven product company within the FinTech space?
Well, we are working with a company that has a culture of CICD, which is looking for a keen minded DevOps Engineer to join their team and help develop automation and integration for the software engineering team.
The team you’d be working with is a lean Tech team within a wider technology firm that is currently leading Asia’s market. The culture of this firm is very open and multi-national, emulating a start-up with the flexibility to work remote and even take unlimited leave!
- Work on infrastructure set up and support on AWS and Cloud systems – helping to expand from EKS to ECS for example
- Be able to manage Terraform systems
- Work with Dockers and a CICD culture
- Strong communicator to work with a variety of software engineers and other DevOps Engineers
- Hold at least 3 years of experience in Software Engineering, preferably DevOps
- Must have experience with AWS and Amazon Cloud systems
- Have managed Terraform and capable of using the tool
- Experience on Docker systems either using Kubernetes or other similar like tools
- Able to think on your feet and be a quick learner, who is happy to wear multiple hats and work with a diverse team of engineers
- Preferably Singaporean or Singapore PR
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact Angie Wakefield at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6340 1949
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1781517