|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
About the role
Our client is a leading cloud consultancy company, specializing in providing innovative cloud solutions to our diverse range of clients. As they are continuing to grow, they are seeking a skilled and experienced DevOps engineer to join the current dynamic team.
You will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining robust and scalable cloud infrastructure for end clients. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, system administrators, and project managers, to ensure seamless integration and delivery of cloud-based applications.
Roles and responsibilities
- Analyze and resolve complex issues and configurations within large enterprise environments.
- Develop Ansible playbooks and modules to automate system tasks.
- Establish and implement processes for managing and maintaining Ops-developed playbooks.
- Manage and maintain the Ansible infrastructure, including configuration and periodic maintenance tasks, while providing subject matter expertise (SME) level support.
- Automate configuration processes for standalone or clustered middleware and database infrastructures, including provisioning Middleware and Database components post-system builds.
- Create automated scripts for starting/stopping services, registering with load balancers, and creating/cloning database schemas using Ansible.
- Adapt Ops playbooks for use in other environments and provide feedback and handover to the Platform Solutions team as necessary.
- Offer advice and recommendations to improve standards and policies related to naming conventions, organizational conventions, and other aspects of the platform environment.
- Provide technical support to IT operations regarding the usage of automation solutions.
- Assist the DevOps team in developing, configuring, and administering overall DevOps and IT automation solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information technology
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in devops or system engineering
- Strong expertise in automation and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Proficient in tools such as Chef, Ansible, Terraform, and Jenkins.
- Hands-on experience with deploying automation tools and developing scripts using Ruby, Chef Cookbook, and Ansible Playbook.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R2199999
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E) Web: www.next-wavepartners.com
Job has Expired