NextWave Partners is working with a leading utility company constructing a large coal fired power plant project in Asia.
As the project is in the early stages of construction they’re looking for someone who has a technical background who can work with the construction management team to ensure the technical aspects of the project are aligned.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinating with the EPC Contractor, Owner’s Technical Engineer and other related parties for the proper implementation of the construction work from the technical point of view.
- Supervising the EPC Contractor’s work including design, scheduling, site work, and
- obtaining approval/consent.
- Reviewing and commenting on the EPC Contractor’s document and drawings including Technical Design and other related documents
- Reporting to and coordinating with the internal members of the project team.
- Preparing necessary logistics and governmental authorizations for the project team.
- Supporting the implementation of the signed project agreements / contracts together with the counterparties including EPC Contractor and its subcontractors, governmental authorities and enterprises and transporters, O&M contractors and other related parties)
- Working on the coal fired power plant environmental and social issues including;
- Coordinating with the EPC Contractor, Owner’s Technical Engineer and other related parties for the proper implementation of the construction work from the environmental and social point of view, reviewing on local EIA, international ESHIA (Environmental, Social and Health Impact Assessment) and other related document and implementing the Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP)
- Supervising the EPC Contractor’s Environmental and Social work, and preparing necessary logistics and governmental authorizations for construction stage for the project team.
- At least 10 years of experience managing power plant projects from early stage construction planning all the way through to execution.
- Strong understanding of managing engineering coordination, especially managing multiple contractors and EPCs
- Willing to relocate to site
If interested in discussing this or other related roles, please contact Christopher Stephens at
Direct: +65 6340 1947
EA License No: 16S8303
EA Registration No: R1223713