- Established, global MNC with a forward-thinking team
- Supports the Data Strategy leadership team in the development, hands on design, and execution of data strategy through the delivery of data capabilities.
- Implement data management principles across the business (e.g. data governance, data structuring, metadata, analytics, and reporting).
- Strategic level consulting with key stakeholders
- Driving data projects that support strategic initiatives and business growth.
- Facilitating the sharing of best practices between teams, including technical approaches, data governance methodologies, stakeholder roadmap management, and the use of critical thinking skills.
- Working closely with the business and technical teams on data efforts, to understand strategic goals, and technology to enable technology delivery to the business to effectively define, manage, use, and share data as an asset for the enterprise.
- Ensure proper data structures are set in place and be able to identify solutions to streamline processes that are currently in place.
- Support and/or contribute to thought leadership and building new skills.
- Minimum Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or related field
- Minimum five (5) years of processional working experience within the Data Science and Analytics field
- Knowledgeable about bid data systems
- Experience with tools such as Python, R,
- Experience and understanding of statistical modelling and machine learning techniques
- Able to translate complex data mechanisms into simple business structures
- Strong consultative, business and communication skills in addition to quantitative ability
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Client facing consulting experience preferred
- Passion for AI and is data savvy
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact KarMun Cheah at email@example.com - Direct Line: +65 6692 9042
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877984