|Posted:||18 days ago|
Title: Data Scientist, Online Gaming
About the Role
- Multicultural and diverse team within an exciting and fast paced environment
- Regional scope with big impact projects
- Design and development of machine learning models
You will be responsible for:
- End to end involvement on projects from requirements gathering, designing and developing machine learning models to deployment
- Interpret, analyze, and recommend insights from data
- Developing and presenting business reports
- Work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to understand game and account operations across APAC
- Locate and define creative and new ideas or solutions to address data related questions / problems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related field
- At least three (3) years of professional working experience within a Data Scientist role, developing machine learning models
- Proven ability to utilize Python, SQL, and query data from large data sets
- Proven ability of applying data visualization tools such as Tableau, Quickview, PowerBI etc.
- Experience working within the ecommerce or gaming industry is preferred
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, learn autonomously, highly organized
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)