- AdTech company with a revolutionary product
- End to end data science solutions
- Work on core data science projects
- Contract role with the potential to convert to perm (full time) subject to performance
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join a forward-thinking tech company with responsibilities to solve business problems within the marketing and advertising industry.
Working with the technical team, you will be responsible for devising solutions to business and operational challenges, working with large data sets consisting of both structured and unstructured data.
- Develop data pipelines with automated and machine learning systems
- Develop predictive models with monetized features
- End to end data science solutions and model creation from data extraction, algorithm selection, to building and testing.
- Build complex models and perform exploratory analysis on structured and unstructured data sets to extract insights
- Research new machine learning solutions and algorithms to solve real life business problems
- Strategize model testing and performance measuring with the objective of refining and improving the systems currently in place and act as a consultant to clients/users.
- Identify and analyze new data sets based on business requirements and develop presentations to communicate insights
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in data science/analytics
- Minimum Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or related field
- Proficient in Python, SQL, AWS, Linux, and big data environments (Hadoop and Spark)
- Ability to work in a big data environment
- Creative thinking and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact KarMun Cheah at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9042
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877984