- Multicultural and diverse team within an exciting and fast paced environment
- Established organization within the gaming industry
- Work on data science and analytics projects on a regional scope.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical and machine learning techniques
- Developing and presenting business reports
- Work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders to understand game and account operations across APAC
- Locate and define creative and new ideas or solutions to address data related questions / problems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or related field
- At least three (3) years of professional working experience within a Data Analyst role
- Proven ability to utilize Python, SQL, and query data from large data sets
- Proven ability of applying data visualization tools such as Tableau, Quickview, PowerBI etc.
- Experience working within the ecommerce or gaming industry is preferred
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, learn autonomously, highly organized
For a confidential discussion on this or any other opportunities available in the market please contact KarMun Cheah at firstname.lastname@example.org - Direct Line: +65 6692 9042
EA License No: 16S8303 - EA Registration No: R1877984