|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Title: Data Science Manager
About the Role
- Climate-Tech Corporate Venture
- Established leadership team
- Lead and drive workstreams
- End to end involvement on projects from requirements gathering, designing and developing machine learning models to deployment on Cloud
- Build predictive, forecasting, optimization models and machine learning algorithms
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Product Managers, Engineers, Developers to develop, support, and improve on a scalable product
- Define, understand, and test opportunities and levers to improve the product, and drive roadmaps through your insights and recommendations
- Continues improvement through iterative model enhancement and A/B testing
- Involved in experimental and POC related projects
- People management - internal data scientists and external vendors
- Involved in data strategy with senior management and drive project work streams for the team
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar field
- Minimum eight (8) year's working experience within the Data Science and Machine Learning space
- People management experience
- Hands on working experience with technological languages and tools: Python, SQL, Data visualization tools: PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Experience with model deployment on Cloud is preferred
- Experience working with large data sets
- Proven ability to be an effective communicator, able to convince and align with stakeholders across the business
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV. We will review your application and revert back promptly.
NextWave Partners is the Recruitment Partner of choice within the Clean Energy, Sustainable Infrastructure, ESG, Impact Investment, Climate-Tech & Technology sectors. We are committed to supporting industries battling climate change towards a net-zero future and a sustainable economy.
Keep in touch
If you would wish to keep up to date with the latest NextWave opportunities and industry updates, please follow us on LinkedIn and create your profile on our website to receive a weekly newsletter in your inbox!
Diversity is a core value at NextWave Partners, and we are proud to be partnering with equal opportunities employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
EA Registration No: R1877984
NextWave Partners Ltd. (EA License No: 16S8303 - UEN: 201602833E)
Job has Expired